November 6, 2017 | Eglinton Grand | Toronto | 6 pm
What If … you could support the promise and power of women and children living in conflict zones around the world by honouring the women and children who make a difference in your everyday life? You can.
Join award-winning artists Sarah McLachlan, Chantal Kreviazuk, War Child Founder Dr. Samantha Nutt, and other strong female voices for an intimate evening of music and inspiration to shine a light on one of the most pressing issues of our time – women and children living with war.
Of the 65 million people currently displaced in the world, 80% of them are women and children. They are the most vulnerable and need War Child’s program now more than ever.
This exclusive event will bring together up to 500 philanthropic and corporate leaders to raise much needed funding for War Child’s work with vulnerable women and children living in some of the most volatile areas of the world.
We invite you to reserve a table in honour of an important woman or child in your life. This VIP experience begins at $10,000 and includes:
- A reserved table for 10 guests to the What If event, including cocktail reception, three-course dinner and open bar
- Intimate musical performances by some of your favourite Canadian artists
- 2 post-show Meet & Greet tickets per table, to meet Sarah McLachlan, Chantal Kreviazuk and Dr. Samantha Nutt
- Recognition on event materials (program, table signage)
- A signed copy of Dr. Samantha Nutt’s book for honoree
- An invitation for 2 to an exclusive experience with Dr. Samantha Nutt in 2018
- The opportunity to bid on incredible experiences
- Charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
To reserve your table today, please contact Mimosa Kabir at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-971-7474 ext. 460. Individual tickets on sale September 2017.
What if children in war zones could thrive and not just survive? What if women in war zones were empowered, not pitied?
Funds raised will provide women and children in war-affected communities access to education, opportunity and justice.
If you are unable to join us at the event, give hope to women and children whose lives have been torn apart by war by making a donation today.